Pet Pick-up and Delivery
Are you looking for a veterinary clinic with door-to-door service? A canine or cat cab? A pick-me-(p) up?
Oakdale Animal Hospital, serving the Brandon, Flowood, and Reservoir areas in Mississippi, now provides pickup and delivery for all of our services. We are proud to be one of the few veterinary facilities providing transportation from your home to our office. Our commitment to our patients and our community now begins at your front door. Please take a moment to learn more about our newest service.
Just One Call, We Do It All
Whether your pet needs bathing, a wellness exam, or laser treatment, we handle all the transportation. When your pet’s treatment is complete, we return them home, safe and sound. We aim to make your pet's next appointment as easy as possible with this service provided, but it does include a few rules:
- As the pet's owner, you must always be present for pick-up and delivery of your pet.
- Pick-up and delivery services are available Monday through Friday only.
- Pick-up times will vary, with delivery during lunch hours or late afternoon.
- In the case of bad weather, there will be no pick-up and/or delivery services.
Pet Pick-up and Delivery Pricing
We provide pick-up and delivery services to all pets who live within a 10-mile radius of our Brandon clinic for a $25 fee. For patients who live beyond the 10-mile radius, we offer another option within a 25-mile radius. Here is our pick-up and delivery pricing:
- 1-way pickup or delivery within 10 miles: $25.00
- 2-way pick-up or delivery within 10 miles: - $36.00
- 1-way pick-up or delivery within a 25-mile radius - $45.00
- 2-way pick-up or delivery within a 25-mile radius - $56.00
Pricing is for one pet needing our veterinary services. Each additional pet is $10.00.
Using Oakdale Animal Hospital Pet Pick-up and Delivery
We ask that all pet owners call us in advance to schedule a pick-up and drop off appointment. Our staff will be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you might have. When you call to make your appointment, it's imperative that you give our receptionist as much information about your pet that you can. It's important so that our technicians and veterinarians know exactly what's going on with your pet to decide on the best course of treatment. Following your pet's visit, it's also important to make sure someone from our staff is able to contact you to discuss our exam findings and next steps for treatment.
If you have any questions regarding our new service, please contact Oakdale Animal Hospital in Brandon today at 601-829-9949!